Across the Diocese of Aberdeen, each week during Lent there are special Masses held called “Station Masses” held across the deaneries.
Would you like to do something more than give up sugar this Lent? Why not try for an occasional mini-pilgrimage to a Lenten Station Mass?
During Lent Station Masses will take place in various churches across the city of Aberdeen on each Friday, starting at 18:30 with the Stations of the Cross, followed by Mass at 19:00 and light refreshments afterwards. There will be an opportunity to make confessions from 18:00.
- Friday 4 March: St Mary’s Cathedral
- Friday 11 March: St Francis’, Manofield
- Friday 18 March: Holy Family, Mastrick
- Friday 25 March: Sacred Heart, Torry
- Friday 1 April: Our Lady of Aberdeen, Kincorth
- Friday 8 April: St Joseph’s, Woodside